1. The maximum lending amount is decided based on factors such as leverage ratio and the user tier, with a ratio ranges from 2 to 10.
2. OKEx.com will provide risk management service to Token Lending Service users' margin trading for monitoring and managing risk.
3. As a Token Lending Service user, by using the leverage tool, you agree to authorize OKEx.com to perform risk management actions if your margin account is at risk ((total asset- debt )/debt≤10%), including but not limited to selling your positions.
4. User must comply with the 《OKEx Margin Trading Rules》.
5. User must comply with related government laws and confirm all trading funds are from legal and legitimate sources.
6. User should fully understand leverage and digital assets trading involves high risk and take into consideration their level of experience.
7. User agrees that all investments performed in OKEx.com are voluntary, and accepts the consequences of their investments decisions unconditionally.
8. User agrees to pay for the related service fees of token lending and margin trading according to the requirements in the agreement with OKEx.com.
9. User agrees that OKEx.com reserves the right to perform risk management actions including but not limited to selling positions, forced liquidation and auto-repayment, and accepts the final outcome unconditionally.
10. OKEx reserves the right to suspend and end margin trading service at any time.