We'll launch a new feature "My Wallet" for our users to better manage their funds on OKEx. During the launch, we'll suspend the withdrawal, deposit, and transfer services for approximately half an hour. Please stay tuned for the further announcement for the exact downtime.
These are the new features and changes of the update:
- My Wallet serves as the main account for token deposit, withdrawal, and transfer. Spot Account no longer handles the above-mentioned operations.
- The assets in your account are affected by the update
- To perform trades, please go to My Wallet to transfer funds to trading accounts such as Spot Account / Futures Account.
- My Wallet is also available for sub accounts. All transfers between master and sub-accounts are executed via My Wallet.
- For details of the new feature, please refer to: Guide to My Wallet
- API request addresses are the same. We provide new ports, which will be available right after the update, for funds transfer. Please see the below for the parameters:
Port name: Internal Funds Transfer
Request Category: post
Request: Url /api/v1/funds_transfer.do