Dear valued customers,
We are pleased to announce that HyperDAO (HDAO) will be the project of our 10th token sale on OKEx Jumpstart and will be launched on Feb 25, 2020 (UTC). The OKBelievers Exclusive Allotment Session will open at 04:00 (UTC), and the OKTraders Privilege Allotment Session will open at 05:00 (UTC). The rules are as follows:
1. Sale Price: 1 HDAO= $ 0.01
2. Exchange Rate: To be confirmed by the OKB price on the token sale day
3. Session Supply:
OKBelievers Exclusive Allotment Session: 100,000,000 HDAO; Over-subscription Limit: N/A
OKTraders Privilege Allotment Session: 100,000,000 HDAO; Over-subscription Limit: N/A
4. Subscription Amount
Individual Minimum Subscription Amount: 32,000 HDAO
Individual Cap of Each Session: 400,000 HDAO
5. Allotment Coefficient: Individual allotment coefficients can be viewed on the OKEx Jumpstart website.
For the details of the token sale rules, please see Enhancement of OKEx Jumpstart Token Sale Rules
Points to Note
1. Only users from the designated countries who have completed KYC2 verification can participate in the subscription.
2. You are recommended to transfer your OKB to your OKEx Funding Account in advance for the subscription.
3. The subscription is available on both OKEx website and OKEx App.
4. Each subscription session lasts 30 minutes. The OKB unfrozen from the first session can be used for the second session.
1. HDAO/USDT Spot Market: 07:00 Feb 25, 2020 (UTC)
2. HDAO/USDK Spot Market: 09:00 Feb 25, 2020 (UTC)
HDAO aims to establish a comprehensive DeFi ecosystem, providing global clients with a sound DeFi infrastructure. As the name implies, the concept of DeFi lies in openness, fairness and interconnection. Backed by distributed ledger and blockchain technology, HDAO strives for building a financial service ecosystem platform integrating a variety of DeFi technology and infrastructure in respect of decentralized stablecoins, decentralized community crowdfunding, decentralized wallets, cloud exchanges, market forecast, asset management, microfinance, and e-citizen information systems.
For more information, please refer to "About HyperDAO (HDAO)– 10th Project of OKEx Jumpstart".
According to relevant regulations, users from the following countries/regions (according to KYC information) cannot participate in the subscription: China, Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, USA [including all USA territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas)], Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
Feb 6, 2020 (UTC)