To support the Polkadot community and ecosystem, OKEx will launch DOT staking service at 6:00 am UTC on Dec. 30, 2020. Users will then be able to stake DOT with one click and earn daily. It is estimated that the annualized rate of return for DOT staking is 12.8%. However, this is just an estimate and not a guarantee or promise for actual yield.
Why stake DOT on OKEx?
1. OKEx will assume all the costs of DOT node set-up
2. OKEx will distribute all the generated on-chain revenue to users
3. Yield will be distributed on a T+1 day basis
4. OKEx has established a Block Dream Fund with an initial capital of $100 million to support global high-quality blockchain projects. The foundation will focus on investing in projects that help the development of blockchain infrastructure, Polkadot ecosystem, DeFi, and OKExChain ecosystem. Users can participate in DOT staking on OKEx and contribute to the development of the Polkadot ecosystem.
DOT staking rules:
1. Staking revenue calculation: OKEx will calculate the proportion of each user’s staking principal against the platform’s total staking principal. Participating users will share the on-chain revenue daily, and it will be distributed in DOT
2. Yield distribution: Yield will be distributed daily at 3:00 am UTC in proportion to the user's staked funds from the previous day
3. Minimum amount required to stake: 1 DOT
How to participate:
Web: Click on Finance from the top navigation bar, select Earn to enter the activity page and stake DOT.
App: Tap on Earn/DeFi on the homepage and choose to stake DOT.
Dec. 30 2020