OKEx will support the upcoming Ethereum hard fork and upgrade, which will take place at the block height of 12,244,000 (estimated to occur at 9:04 am UTC, April 15). Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended at 8:30 am UTC on April 15 and will reopen once the upgraded network is deemed to be stable.
To ensure the safety of your assets, please do not deposit or withdraw ETH or ERC-20 tokens during the upgrade period.
The network hard fork plan is as follows:
1. Suspension of deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens:
The Ethereum hard fork upgrade will happen at block height 12,244,000 (estimated to occur at 9:04 am UTC on April 15).
2. Reopening of deposits and withdrawals:
- OKEx will open ETH and ERC-20 token deposit and withdrawal services after the network upgrade is stable and secure. The specific time will be specified in a separate announcement.
1. The upgrade of Ethereum will start when the block reaches the height of 12,244,000, the estimated time is for reference only. OKEx will adjust the suspension of deposits and withdrawals according to the actual start time.
2. The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade.
3. Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the aforementioned cut-off time. OKEx will assist users to handle any technical issues during the upgrade.
4. For more information on the hard fork, please refer to the following: Ethereum Berlin Upgrade Announcement.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding.
April 14, 2021