We’re pleased to announce that our asset analysis feature is now available.
- See your portfolio’s profit and loss (PnL) performance trend over a daily, monthly or a self-selected period.
- See how your crypto portfolio is distributed in a donut chart.
- See your total asset value in aggregate.
- Share your PnL charts and your asset allocation strategies with your friends with sleek posters via the OKEx app.
Accessing via web:
- Log in on our official website, hover over the “Assets” tab on the top right and tap on My Assets.
- Select the Analysis tab at the top to view.
Accessing via the app:
- First, update your app to version 4.8.2 or higher.
- Log in and tap on the Total net value box at the top and select the Analysis button to view.
- You can also go to the Assets menu icon at the bottom of your screen, then tap on the Analysis button at the top.
Note: This release is a beta version. The feature is only available to Unified Trading, Funding and Finance accounts, and does not apply to assets in the Classic account.
Risk warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and may result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and take into consideration your level of experience and investment objectives and should seek independent financial advice if necessary.
April 15, 2021