Why double addresses:
During the development, OKExchain registered a separate 996 CoinID for OKT according to the industry's HD wallet standard. In order to be more compatible with the infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem, such as MetaMask, it is compatible with the 60 CoinID of ETH. That is to say, in the upgraded OKExChain, the same mnemonic can generate both native and ETH compatible private keys, and each private key can generate native EX address and ETH compatible 0X address. To make it easy for users to use OKExcel EVM, this tutorial will teach users how to transfer assets from address 996 to address 60.
0x address tutorial:
Scenario 1：New user/ users who never create OKExChain wallet
Fill the 0x address when users make OKT withdrawal
Scenario 2：Users has OKExChain Wallet address and there are assets in the wallet
1. Users have the private key of OKExChain Wallet
Import private key into MetaMask, and the asset will be in the wallet.
2. Users have mnemonic words of OKExChain Wallet
Import the mnemonic words into MetaMask, and there will be a new wallet. Users need to transfer their asset manually by following steps:
1. Go to web wallet https://www.okex.win/dex/wallet/import, and login the wallet
2. Choose model 2 to login your original wallet
3. Copy your 0x address
4. Transfer the assets from OKExChain web wallet to 0x address