Sometimes your crypto can be delayed. In most cases, the blockchain is taking more time or confirmations than expected. Check the confirmation requirements to learn how long it can take.
- Make sure you didn’t re-use an IOTA deposit address.
- Double check the deposit address. If you send crypto other than the one specified by the address, you won’t get it back.
- Double check the deposit amount. Any deposits less than the minimum will not be credited or refunded.
- If your deposit is unconfirmed in the blockchain you’ll have to contact the remittance platform for support.
- If your deposit is confirmed in the blockchain, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with your deposit info so we can help.
- Type of crypto
- Amount of deposit
- Transaction ID (TXID) or Hash ID
- If you didn’t tag or used the wrong tag for your deposit, check the next steps in this article.